All important dates and times are listed on the event schedule, which can be viewed here: Event schedule
Late registration on site cannot be offered. Registration is only possible online.
Pick up participants documents
There will be no hand-out of participants documents on site. The participants documents for the cycling marathon routes (including start number) will be sent to the participants by mail approximately two weeks before the event. The participant documents for the other routes will be send as PDF file with the registration confirmation e-mail. The participant has to print the documents and bring them to the event
There will be no route presentation of the Rhön-Radmarathon courses in 2021.
It is mandatory for the participant to submit a written self-declaration on the day of the event before the start regarding his or her health status with regard to a possible SARS-CoV-2 infection. Please bring the filled self-declaration to the start.(see Selbstauskunft Gesundheitszustand)
Procedure at the start
- Please arrive at the entrance (see map) to the event site approx. 15 min before your start time. Please do not arrive earlier as only a limited number of people are allowed on the event site. The map of the event area can be viewed here (https://www.rhoen-radmarathon.de/service/lageplan)
- At the entrance, the completed and signed self-disclosure form is handed in and the proof is checked (check-in). Persons who have handed in the self-disclosure form will receive a wristband as access authorisation for the starting grid or checkpoints and when returning to the festival site. The wristband must be worn visibly during the entire event.
- Access to the starting grid only with wristband and start number attached to the back at the specified start time. Do not forget to bring your own safety pins.
Rules of conduct hygienic concept for our event
- Maintain respect, patience and calm
- Observe and follow on-site signage
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from other people
- Wear medical mask / FFP2 on the event site and at checkpoints
- No handshaking or hugging
- Disinfect hands regularly
Weather- Important note
The Rhön-Radmarathon leads through the heights of the Rhön with its rough climate.
Please consider this when choosing your clothing!
Massage will be not offered in 2021.
Breakfast - Catering
Unfortunately we cannot provide breakfast this year.