All important dates and times are listed on the event schedule, which can be viewed here: Event schedule
The online registration is possible until the end of the starttime. As of today the registration on site can be offered. We recommend to use the online registration.
Pick up participants documents
There will be no hand-out of participants documents on site. The participants documents for the cycling marathon routes (including start number) will be sent to the participants by mail approximately two weeks before the event. The participant documents for the other routes will be send as PDF file with the registration confirmation e-mail. The participant has to print the documents and bring them to the event
Procedure at the start
- Marathon: Please arrive at the start (see map) at your start time, which is noted on your startnumber. (https://www.rhoen-radmarathon.de/service/lageplan)
- RTF: You are allowed to start within the time window stated in the event schedule (see above)
Rules of conduct hygienic concept for our event
- Maintain respect, patience and calm.
- Observe and follow on-site signage.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from other people.
- Wear FFP2 mask inside.
- No handshaking or hugging.
- Disinfect hands regularly.
Breakfast - Catering
We offer breakfast at the festival area on Saturday from 6.00 am and on Sunday from 4.30 am. No buffet! You will receive coffee, sandwiches and cakes at moderate prices.
There will be no route presentation of the Rhön-Radmarathon courses in 2022.
Massage will be not offered in 2022.
Weather- Important note
The Rhön-Radmarathon leads through the heights of the Rhön with its rough climate.
Please consider this when choosing your clothing!